Appleyard Lees Velo for Macmillan Cancer SupportUtopia at Broughton Hall, Skipton - 15 September 2017
To raise money for Macmillan Cancer Support, we will be hosting a velo in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales. Keen cyclists Robert Cumming, David Clark, Graham Johnson, Dick Waddington, Ian Robinson (partners), accompanied by Pippa Allen, consultant and two of our associates Chris Hoole and James Myatt, will be taking part in the charity velo. The event will be a great way to explore the Yorkshire countryside and network.
We are also very pleased to announce that for this year’s AL Velo ride we will be joined by Madison Genesis star and professional cyclist Connor Swift. Connor became Yorkshire Road Race Champion in 2016. After recovering from injury, he has built on that success during 2017 with several more wins.
- Join us for coffee and croissants in Utopia, Broughton Hall, from 9:00am
- Choose from two fully sign posted routes with groups led by expert rider leaders
- Enjoy top-notch coffee and mouthwatering cakes at our mid-ride cafe stop
- Feel safe in the knowledge there’s expert mechanical support out on the route
- Relax and reflect with your fellow riders back at HQ over a buffet lunch
- Download stunning professional photographs from the day by one of the best cycling photographers in the industry.
To find out more about the Appleyard Lees Velo and to enter, click here.